Monday, June 9, 2008

A ring on my finger!

Love... A feeling that grips your senses when you see that special someone...

To me, love was always something that would converge into a wedding. Nope, not a wedding, a marriage. What's the difference, one may ask. For someone who's watched the episode of F.R.I.E.N.D.S where Monica and Chandler argue about whether to have a grand wedding ceremony as per Monica's wish or to bring Chandler's dreams of a beautiful marriage to life, the difference is not hard to figure.

Many of the dreams I wove, about a loved one making my life complete, have finally come into life. The jigsaw puzzle of my life is finally complete.

I'm getting engaged to my bestfriend next month! I couldn't be happier. I feel like all the angels up above have blessed my family and me with all the joys we could possibly have. Fingers crossed. Touch wood.

No comments: