Wednesday, December 2, 2009

It's all worth it... Don't shed a tear...

Blocked by the tree's pose,
All I can see is her hand and her nose,
She holds a tissue n her nose's red,
Wet eyes, thoughts running through her head,
And I know, she's been crying,
Who'll make it quicker down her cheek, tears vying.

I rummage through memories,
If someone would pay me a dime, a piece,
I'd share all my past pain,
All through which, I tried to remain sane,
But, then time passed by and I smiled again,
Why worry about the past, in vain?

I go back to wondering, what hurt her, or who?
Was it an old worry, or was it new?
I'm guessing some one's been, to her, untrue...
I've had instances such, many a few...

How would one know who's worth the pain,
But if you don't try and trust again,
If you don't wipe your tears and move on,
If you only pine for people, gone,
You wont get your love's due,
No one can change your fate, but you.

Move on, be strong, make a choice,
Love again, regain your poise,
And there will someone who's worth it all,
Your prince charming, handsome and tall,
One who'd die to see you smile,
And one who'd make your life worthwhile...!

1 comment:

Nandalal said...

Inspired! Keep writing..