Monday, January 28, 2008

A home cooked meal...

Today I made a whole course meal all by myself... And it felt so good to eat it... Actually I tested it on a friend before I ate it... Thankfully, he din't die of it, so I ate it too... :-)

Shopping for food items in the US is a crazy job... There're a 100 kinds of a single thing. If you're looking for plain old curd, there're a million kinds of yogurt here... There's this flavour and that. And when you finally pick a flavour, there're a 100 other kinds. Low fat, low cholesterol, low this and low that. I mean, how on earth do these people pick anything from the supermarket??!!!

Pointless discussion...!!!

Foreigners in India must be cribbing about the few number of choices they have.

The Last Line : We're all the best in our home countries...
The Big POINT : I miss home!!!!!!

No comments: