Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Weather update

The weather forecast was accurate...

There were showers in the morning and it was BIG TIME windy...on Monday...

Tuesday was better... I think it did rain when I was asleep, but while I was away at work, it dint rain one bit. It was a lil cloudy though...

Today was much better... It was cloudy in the morning when I left for office, and then when I go out for lunch, it was as sunny as summer... I guess the summer's on its way here...

It's so nice in such weather... It's cool enough not to be sweating it out on my uphill walk to office... And the sunshine keeps the spirit of the day alive... Cloudy days are dull and boring...

I was telling Aneesh the other day that I like the heat better... He said he like the cold better... I guess it's all a matter of where we were brought up. I guess he hates the heat of Kerala and I love the warmth of Bangalore...

This weekend's forecast says it'll be back to the slight showers, but we're planning to rent a car and see some nearby places... A lil bit of shopping too maybe... And running a few errands... I stay alone in a house after all, so gotta take care of the bills myself... ;-)

Ah, I'm growing old!!!! Heheee...

No comments: