Monday, January 28, 2008

The Californian Rain...

My first weekend in Aliso has been almost washed away...

The weather's been cloudy and rainy and there have been thunderstorms predicted in the Laguna beach area... which means it's bound to rain in the Aliso region too...

Well, my friend and I dint waste the weekend... We planned for the next weekend... We've made plans to go to Irvine and then maybe the San Diego Zoo next weekend... It'll be nice to go places and see what the 'in' places here are...

The weather predictions, by the way, came true... Looks like the weather system here is way too organized... The predictions come true, at the least... Well, this's what's predicted for the next 5 days...

I'll post it up for everybody to see... I'll make sure I post the daily weather too, for the next 5 days...


The weather website says its going to be partly cloudy or sunny... Hopefully, the plans we made for the coming weekend won't get washed away too... I'm praying the website is right...!!!

No comments: