Monday, January 28, 2008

Offshore and onsite...

It feels great to be working onsite, just 16 months into the IT industry. It just means that my work offshore has been appreciated. And it sure feels like an achievement to be here before many senior members of my team at work...

The working environment onsite is very different from that offshore. The people here are totally workaholic, but only between 0800-1700 hrs and Monday to Friday... Anytime beyond that is totally tuned out of work... And that's much different from the 'I'll finish this thing and then go home' attitude that I've seen with people back home. Here, if you wanna get something done beyond 5 in the evening, you'll have to go to a few people and then decide to get the job done the next day...

From some small part of my heart, I miss the office back home... That's probably because I have more friendly colleagues there... Here're people are very very official... Overly official, I guess...

Talking about people I'm missing back home, here're the top three...















Miss you guys...

No comments: